Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

Bookshelf Tour

This lovely bookshelf has survived 6 moves in 7 years and two crazy cats who are found of sleeping on my books. While I used to shelve all my books together, recently I decided to dedicate this shelf to only my Young Adult and Children's Literature.



Children's Literature and Fantasy:
Favorites: Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness and Protector of the Small Quartets, Harry Potter and Sarah J Maas's Throne of Glass series (the only books I have been reading the last two years)

Dystopian and Modern Fantasy:
Favorites: Holly Black's Modern Faerie Tales trilogy and Taherah Mafi's Shatter Me trilogy

Miscellaneous, Rainbow Rowell and Chick-lit:
Favorites: Rainbow Rowell's Fangirl and Meg Cabot's Heather Wells Series

Now I just need to figure out what to do with this pile. So many books and not enough shelves.


A bookshelf tour of my adult novels coming sometime in 2015... 

No comments:

Post a Comment